WHAT THE SHIFT’S CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY
To celebrate our adoration for our fans, we decided that for this Christmas, we were going to give away a LOT OF STUFF. Hooray!
From now until Saturday, December 22 (that’s 3 weeks!) feel free to Like this post or Reblog (you can reblog up to FIVE times on this contest!) for a chance to win one of the following prizes:
- $100! That’s right! $100, either cash (as seen above) discretely mailed your way or Paypal’d (winner’s preference).
- Wasteland Tallstrider Mount TCG card (that’s right! A mount! Even if you don’t care for the model, you can sell it on the AH for like, 80-120k!)
- a giant Epicus Maximus mousepad by Steelseries (if you don’t know this NPC, I suggest immediately searching on WoWhead)
- World of Warcraft 2013 mini-calendar (x2)
- Swift Wyvern MegaBlok set (Tauren Hunter on a Wyvern)
- Swift Gryphon MegaBlok set (Worgen DK on a Gryphon)
- Ragerock the Orc MegaBlok kit
- Colton the Human MegaBlok kit
- Ironoak the Night Elf MegaBlok kit
- Valoren the Blood Elf MegaBlok kit
- Month (30 days) of WoW time (x2)
- A handful of TCG pets (Scarab, Bloat the Bubblefish, Eye of Legion, Lil XT, Lil KT)
SO YEAH! A LOT OF STUFF! OVER $300 WORTH OF STUFF! LOTS OF CHANCES TO WIN! GO WIN! <333
MERRY CHRISTMAS, YA’LL, AND BEST OF LUCK FOR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON <333
Tater & Chip
I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK.
But it wasn’t time lost……
Although the helm it dropped looks pretty bad ass
Is it just a BETA thing? Cause in a few randoms there have been people from the European version in the groups, this would be awesome if it goes live
Anyone else still testing it out as much as I am? Seems as though not many people are playing anymore.. I pretty much have barely been playing on my main WoW account cause I have been having so much fun with the Monk class, I dislike the Brewmaster spec, but Windwalker is a blast thus far.. I have yet to try Mistweaver, only cause from reading it’s not so great at low levels
The ONLY thing that annoys the shit out of me is sometimes when you loot or turn in a quest you D/C oh and the atrocious aggro range…. I feel like it’s a 5 mile radius
Oh and on a side note, when I am on my mage on the reg version, I loot and then realize that there is no such thing as aoe looting yet, it’s kind of funny
So I have been trying to play my monk that was lvl 18 all week, and I can’t log onto it at all, all that happens is a D/C. SO I guess I’m starting over on another one.. OH well not l ike 18 is really all that high
Another fantastic piece by breathing2004.
“Palace of Guardian: Ulduar”
Beta WoW keeps crashing, and for some reason my computer refuses to download the new launcher for my reg WoW
:( tonight was supposed to be a ton of WoWing and I can’t even do that…. womp